When you transfer a call to another person, you have the option to talk to the person before the transfer completes. If your phone supports a blind transfer, you can automatically transfer a call without talking to the other person. The call is automatically transferred after you dial the number you’re transferring the call to.
Simtex allows you to transfer calls externally – simply dial the external number (a mobile number, for example).
To transfer a call:
1. Whilst in a call, press xfer or Transfer. The active call is held.
2. Place a call to the person you want to transfer the call to or press the appropriate speed-dial key on your phone / reception addon-module.
3. When you hear the ring-back sound, press xfer or Transfer to complete the transfer. Or, if you want to talk with the person before the transfer completes, connect and talk with the person, and then press Transfer. To cancel the transfer before the call connects, tap Cancel.
To perform a blind transfer:
1. During an active call, press bXfer. If this is not visible, press the right arrow key.
2. Place a call to the person you want to transfer the call to.
3. The call automatically transfers to the person you specified.
SPA 504G / 508G / 514G