By default, IDD (international) calls are blocked on all Simtex accounts. In order to enable outbound international calls, you must request IDD unlocking from within My Account which will then manually activated during business hours.
- Log into My Account at https://myaccount.simtex.com.au. Each Cloud PBX handset has an individual account number and PIN. This account number is an 8-digit code beginning with 7.
- Click IDD (0011) Blocking on the left hand menu
3. Accept terms and conditions / opt-in, click Submit Authority
4. Simtex will manually process your request, and notify the account holder via e-mail when complete.
5. When complete, IDD status will change to ENABLED