You can send single or bulk SMS messages from My Account. Simtex also allows you to add your own mobile number to our system – ensuring messages you send from Simtex will appear to come from your mobile.
Adding your own mobile number / return mobile number
To have messages send “from” your mobile number, we need to verify you are the owner or have physical access to your mobile.
You can add multiple numbers if required.
- Click Send a SMS from the main menu
2. Click add own number
3. Click Add Number
4. Enter your own mobile number then click Add
5.You will then receive a special SMS containing an 8 character password
6. Click activate
7. Enter the password which was sent to your mobile phone, and click activate
8. If successful, you will see the following activation message
9. You can now send messages which will appear to come from your mobile phone
To send a message to a single recipient,
1. Click Send a SMS from the main menu
2. Enter your message
3. Type in the desired destination number in the Send to field
4. Press Send Message
In order to send messages to a list of numbers, you must first add entries to Your address book. Numbers can be added in multiple groups as required.
1. Click Your address book on the main menu
2. Click Add Contact
3. Enter name / mobile phone etc
4. Select existing group or enter a New Group name
5. Click Send a SMS on the main menu
6. Enter your message, and pull down Send to (group) to select the desired group
7. Click Send Message